Monday, August 13, 2007

Skywalk

That was the very first activity I participated for due to jet-lag, I simply overslept the Davis Square trip: during which I simply passed out in bed.




My very first time to take the T; the layout was, in fact, very similar to that in Taiwan, except that it was a lot darker, more like underground.



That was Jorge the Speedy! with Eric and another guy from Summer Institute. My very impression on Jorge was like, boy, this kid looked so premature and way too serious. He turned out to be a lovely kid, tho.



Looking out from the window: such cityscape was simply amazing, a lot different from where I come from. I couldn't help but get so envious of Bostonians.



The Prudential Center: when I just walked out of the T, I had no idea what it was. Turned out to be a shopping mall. Loved the layout there, esp the designation that visitors could actually lift their heads and see through the sky.



Then I was indise Skywalk, which offers a panoramic, overlooking view of the whole Boston. It took me around 15 minutes circulating the whole floor, listening to a walkie-talkie. Such scenery was beyond description, I even felt like crying a little bit...
On my way back to Tufts, I paid a visit to JP Licks-- the very ice cream shop I missed out for my absence in the activity a day before. I ordered Strawberry and it was like, milky and creamy to an extreme.

No comments: