Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Downtown Street

That day I was actually supposed to go to the Scavenger Hunt, but since I went to Harvard Square with Jorge, Makito, Atsumi, Salina, Lin-chen and Eric in the morning, we missed out the hunt for we spent too much time eating at Mike's. (Heard that the Hunt started late, tho.)

So we were in the T, not knowing where else we could go. We decided to let the fate has it: we went aboard the T, and since I lost at the finger-guessing game, I had to hit on a couple, asking for their advice-- turned out to be Park Street. Well, that was my favorite part, hitting on passersby for further direction, very Bohemian.


We ended up spending the whole afternoon shopping at Downtown Street: a place with lots of shops and reasonable prize.


Around Park Street, there were many historic sites; besides those along the Freedom Trail, even the shops on Downtown Street seemed rather quaint and antique. Love the architecture there! I was not so much shopping as taking photos.






We kind out lost traces of each other during shopping, and miraculously we reunited somewhere near this statue.


The pigeons perching near the statue: weren't they lovely!


So we called it a day.
(terribly windy that day and I could hardly open my eyes. thus I looked horrible. = =" how I wanna delete this photo but since I need something to draw my conclusion, that seems to be the necessary sacrifice...)

No comments: