Tuesday, September 4, 2007

New York!!

I just cannot imagine a six-week-stay in east coast without paying a visit to New York. Willing to admit or not, it's like the capital of the whole world.

We set out from Tufts early in the morning and I actually got up at five o'clock. Rushing all the way to the South Station, it wasn't until we went aboard the bus that we were finally able to take a rest. I was way too excited to compensate for my lack of sleep, though.




That was where we officially depart: Chinatown/South Station.




I know it's a creepy shot but just look at the skyscrapers--we are definitely approaching New York!



And same said the sign: Manhattan, babe~



Inside the metro. Compared with that in Boston, the NY one's significantly more complicated like a labyrinth. Lucky we had got Pen I guiding us and we didn't get lost.




The New York Times building. Once I dreamed of becoming a journalist working for New York Times, which seems pretty unlikely now. *sigh*




The Time Square. (We actually had pizza in the middle of the street.)




We have to say the cityscape's a lot different from that of Boston.




Just couldn't stop myself from clicking the camera like I was possessed or something.



Hard Rock!



The Lion King.






Our main purpose there: RENT. One of my favorite musicals. Yes I was in Broadway.




My ticket for Rent.

No comments: